These projects are so much fun, your girls will love to learn about botany! Six girls can complete five requirements for the new Junior "Flower" badge. All you need is tacky glue, crayons or marker and glue gun or glue dots. Everything else is included. Less than 85¢ per project! Order just what you need for your troop! Order an "extra" for each girl when you have more than six. See related items below to order for smaller troops.
1) Go on a Flower Hunt (Memo Pad, Mini Magnifying Glue, Silk Flower Petals, Beads)
2) Make a Flower Family Tree (Card Stock Tree)
3) Make a Scented Bookmark (Lavender Scented Paper, Silk Flower Petals, Beads)
4) Make a Flowered Jewelry Holder (Foamie Tree, Silk Flower Petals, Beads)
5) Make Flower SWAPs (Printed Cards, Safety Pins, Silk Flowers)
— 4 oz. Tacky Glue
— 252 Glue Dots
(Colors and styles may vary from photo shown.)
See This Patch On MakingFriends To Buy!
GET $10 OFF YOUR $100 ORDER. USE COUPON CODE TENLESS.Dismiss